Two students were chosen from everyone who handed in challenge sheets with all correct answers.
The lucky winners chose from a selection of books and had a small tasty treat to reward their effort!
Could you answer all of Wally's questions?
1) What is the name of the 5th book in the Cirque Du Freak collection?
2) Who is the journalist in the Harry Potter series?
3) Who wrote War Horse?
4) Which character is famous for saying ‘my precious’?
5) Name the four Hogwarts houses and their ghosts.
6) Who are the two tributes from District 12 in The Hunger Games?
7) What is the name of the evacuee in Goodnight Mister Tom?
8) Which Charles Dickens book has the famous line “Please, Sir, I want some more.”
9) Name two of Charlie Higson’s books.
10) Name the four children in The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.